- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces kielbasa, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 bay leaves
- Steam Shrimp
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat.
- Saute chicken and kielbasa until browned.
- Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
- Season with cayenne, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook until onion is tender and translucent.
- Add rice, chicken stock and bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Add Shrimp and cook for 5 minutes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe