|Breakfast Burger with Chipotle Ketchup||
- 1 1/2 punds of ground beef 80 percent lean
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 4 hamburger buns
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon
- Chipotle Ketchup
- Cook the bacon for the burgers
- Divide meat into 4 patties
- Season both sides with salt and pepper
- Lightly coat the burgers with canola oil
- Cook the burgers to your desired liking
- Once burgers are done, cook egg over easy. About 45 seconds on one side then flip and cook for 10 seconds.
- Place Burgers on buns and top with egg, bacon and Chipotle Ketchup.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Adapted from Bobby Flay's Burgers, Fries, and Shakes.