|Stuffed jalapeno Wrapped In Bacon||
- 8 large to extra large jalapenos
- 8 mini hot dogs
- 8 little sticks of cheese about the size of the hot dogs
- 8 slices of bacon
- Prepare grill for indirect medium heat.
- Cut tops of jalapenos and clean out seeds.
- Stuff each with a hot dog and a stick of cheese.
- Wrap jalapenos with bacon making sure to cover the top
- Secure with a toothpick
- Place jalapenos on the grill away from the heat and cook until bacon is brown/crispy.
- Let cool before serving.