|Meatball Sandwich with Asian Chili Sauce||
- 2 cups prepared asian chili sauce
- 2 cups of grape jelly
- 6 oz of beer
- Hot sauce to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 pound bag of prepared mini meatballs defrosted
- In large saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Bring to boil. Stirring often.
- Add meatballs and mix well.
- Return to boil, then reduce to simmer and cook for 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe