|Strawberry-Jalapeno Chicken Wings||
- 15 fresh whole chicken wings
- Your favorite barbecue rub
- 1 cup of strawberry preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno from a jar
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons of whiskey
- Remove tips from wings if not already done
- Liberally sprinkle dry rub on both sides of the wings
- Prepare grill for cooking over direct medium heat
- In a small sauce pan, warm the preserves, jalapenos and lime juice cooking for five minutes over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in whiskey
- Grill wings for 30 minutes, turning often or until they are browned and the juices run clear.
- Warm glaze if it's cooled. In a large bowl, mix wings and glaze tossing to coat well.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Adapted from: The NFL Gameday Cookbook