The perfect drink to go with burgers & fries is a milkshake and since we made burgers & fries last week, we thought we'd make a milkshake to go with it. We also gave the milkshake an adult twist by adding Kahlua along with a shot of espresso. The perfect morning drink to go with the breakfast burger.
|Mocha-Caramel Milkshake with a shot of Espresso||
- cup of whole milk
- teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons of Chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons of Caramel sauce
- 1½ packed cups of coffee ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Place milk, espresso powder, Caramel sauce and Chocolate syrup in blender and blend for 10 seconds.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth. Add 1 ounce Kahlua if you want to make it an adult milkshake
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve.