- Pre-made pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Provolone cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roll Dough out
- Put sauce in the center of dough
- On one side, place Salami, Pepperoni, Provolone cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Fold over dough to cover and seal with your finger tips
- Brush Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top
- Top with your favorite seasoning
- Cook in the over for 12 minutes at 450 degrees until dough is brown and crisp.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe