|Espresso Dry Rub||
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 6 Tablespoons ground espresso coffee
- 4 Tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Teaspoons of white sugar
- 4 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- Prepare the smoker or grill for cooking over indirect low heat (200 - 250 degrees F), we used 1 part mesquite and 1 part hickory wood for flavor.
- Remove membrane from the back of the ribs
- Combine spices
- Season the ribs liberally with the dry rub
- Cook for about 2 to 3 hours or longer if you desire
- Take the ribs off the grill and let them rest for five minutes before cutting
- If you want BBQ sauce, brush both sides of the ribs with the barbecue sauce and cook for another 20 minutes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe