|Corn On The Cob with Goat Cheese and Lime||
- 4 ears of sweet corn, silks removed. Keep husks on.
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 6oz to 8oz of Goat Cheese
- 1 Lime
- Remove silk from the corn then soak the corn in the husk for about 20 minutes.
- Get the grill to high, put the corn directly on the grill.
- Turn corn occasionally. The husk will be come burned but the corn will cook perfectly.
- Take corn off the grill and remove the husk.
- Mix the 1/2 mayo with the 1/4 cup of cayenne pepper and spread it on the corn.
- Take the Goat Cheese and spread on top.
- Right be for serving, take a lime wedge and squeeze it over the top.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe