|BBQ Chicken Nachos||
- 1 Bottle of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips
- 1 Large Diced Tomato
- 2 sliced jalapeno peppers
- 4 Cups Of Cheddar Cheese or Mexican Style
- 1 Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large casserole dish, spread out the bag of tortilla chips.
- Take the bottle of BBQ Sauce and mix it with the rotisserie chicken in a large bowl.
- Take the cheese and spread it over the tortilla chips, followed by the tomato and jalapenos.
- Bake for 8 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe