|Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce||
Recipe Type: appetizer
- 1 pound small or medium red potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped, fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 12 ounces-to-1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Chop them into 1-inch pieces.
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cook until potatoes are tender when poked with a fork. You don't want them to be fully cooked.
- Drain the potatoes and put them in a large bowl. Add the rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Prepare the grill for cooking over direct medium heat.
- Wrap the potatoes in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place bacon wrapped potatoes on the grill until the bacon is cooked through and crisp. Turn occasionally.
- Mix sour cream with hot-sauce in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe
Adapted from: The Kitchn