Spicy BBQ Fajitas
- 1 ½ lbs. lean flank steak
- cup barbecue sauce
- cup Hot Sauce
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into wide strips
- 1 large onion, cut into thick slices
- 6 large flour tortillas, heated
- Place flank steak, hot sauce and barbecue sauce in a resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator 30 min. up to 3 hours.
- GRILL steak and vegetables 10 to 15 min. until meat is medium rare and vegetables are charred, but tender.
- Slice steak and server with warm tortillas and vegetables.
- Add more BBQ sauce or hot sauce if desired.