Asian Orange Chicken Wings
- Asian Orange Glaze
- 15 Fresh, Whole Chicken wings
- 1 Cup orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chili sauce
- Cut the tips off the chicken wings and slice inside each wing joint to help them cook more evenly, but don't cut all the way through. Sprinkle with dry rub coating evenly.
- Prepare the grill for cooking over direct medium heat.
- In a small saucepan, warm the marmalade and add the hoisin, soy sauce, vinegar, and sriracha. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Grill the wings turning often for 30 minutes or until they are nicely browned and the juice runs clear.
- Transfer the wings to a bowl, if necessary, warm the glaze to loosen it and then pour it over the wings. Toss and coat well.